Friday, October 3, 2008

How This Works

When it's your turn to host bookclub, pick three books that you might like the bookclub to read. Write (or paste from elsewhere, like amazon or shelfari) a short synopsis of each book. Then, edit the poll to the left to reflect your book choices. It would be best if this were done a couple of months before you host.

Then, everyone in the bookclub will vote for their choice in the poll. We'll read the book that gets the most votes.

If you don't feel confident enough with blogging to post on your own, you can either email me your information and I will post it, or you can email me with questions and I'll see if I can figure out the answer for you! :)

****------EDIT--------******
It looks like the poll is an administrator-only privilege, so when you post your book choices, I'll add the book choices to the poll for you.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Jenny this blog looks GREAT!!! Thank you so much for putting it together!! I'm so excited about our book club!!:)

Jenny said...

Thanks, Jenni! I had fun making it. I'm excited for book club, too!