The types of people I will offer biographies about are:
Authors: C.S. Lewis, Harper Lee
Actors/Actresses: Doris Day, Bette Midler, Julie Andrews
Founding Fathers: Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington
Other people in American History: Doc Holliday, Amelia Earhart
Musicians: Meat Loaf
Church Leaders: Past and/or present
Please note that those listed are only examples of people that I would choose from that group. If there is someone specific or a specific book you would like me to list, please comment. I realize there will probably be no consensus selection, leave comments (or email) primary and secondary selections and suggestions for books/people. I will strive to find books that are readily available (not out of print). Thanks for all that input.
2 comments:
You know I'm always up for a biography. I like all kinds, but the hollywood type has struck my fancy. Doris Day, Julie Andrews, some Golden Age of Hollywood type actress/actor would be fun.
Also, I've been meaning to read more biographies on the founding fathers.
Authors and actresses sound like interesting biographies to me.
Post a Comment